Terms & Conditions
Cancellation conditions and refund
If the participant does not wish to participate in the event any more, he/she must declare his/her withdrawal from the contract by e-mail to the organiser (email@example.com).
- We generally recommend finding a substitute for participation in the festival on your own.
- If we have to cancel the event due to force majeure, we will refund the amount minus 25% administrative costs.
- Until 14.10.2023, full cancellation is possible without giving reasons. The ticket price will be refunded, minus 25% administration costs.
- In case of cancellation without giving reasons after 14.10.2023 a refund of the ticket price will not be possible.
We cannot reimburse costs for accommodation, transport and other expenses in connection with your planned visit to the kumm mal rum festival.
Payment and provision of services
- If payment is not received within the specified payment deadline, the event booking may be cancelled.
- Payment by instalments is not possible.
- The organiser reserves the right to change announced bands or DJ*anes. Likewise, temporal or spatial postponements may take place. These will be announced in good time before or during the event.
Covid 19 and general guidelines
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, you should not participate in the event.
- Wash or disinfect your hands regularly, especially before attending a dance class or party.
- Cough and sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- Despite all hygiene rules and precautions, we would like to point out that participation in the event is at your own risk and entirely your own responsibility. Please be aware that there is still a risk of infection.
Photos and video recordings during the festival
The taking of photos and video recordings during the classes requires the explicit consent of the dance teachers of the festival. The publication of photos and video recordings from the classes is the sole responsibility of the organiser Swing Man Tau e.V..
By participating in the festival, participants agree to the use and publication of photos and video recordings of the festival, which may show the respective participants.